For over 113 years, C. L. Cannon & Sons, Inc. has been an important factor in expansion, growth, development, and building in Spartanburg and surrounding counties. C. L. Cannon & Sons, Inc. began business in 1906, and for 50+ years the original location was on the corner of Trade and Commerce Streets, with telephone numbers 49 and 172. In 1950, the business moved to larger offices and warehouses and in 1979 C. L. Cannon & Sons, Inc. moved to their present headquarters at 7401 Asheville Highway.
Mr. C. L. Cannon started the business and ran it until approximately 1940, with his son T. C. Cannon running the business for 50 years until his death in 1989. Lenox Cannon, T.C.’s son, took over at that time. The fourth generation is now in place for the future with Tad Cannon and Lenny Cannon.
Contractors, both commercial and residential, have learned that whatever brick, block, masonry, and roofing materials needed, they can depend on the best friendly service receiving quality products with prompt delivery at competitive prices.
C. L. Cannon & Sons, Inc. is the only locally owned brick distributor in Spartanburg, representing major manufacturers in the Upstate. We have our own delivery fleet, so prompt delivery is enjoyed by our customers.
C. L. Cannon & Sons, Inc. is also roofing materials distributor in the Upstate and distributes for all of the major roofing manufacturers. We have boom trucks for rooftop delivery, lift trucks, and moffett trucks to service our roofing customers ever changing needs.
Full line of Masonry Supplies, Roofing, Local
Delivery, and Great Service.
Serving Upstate SC and surrounding areas.
Family owned and operated...
Call us today! 864.503.3400
Email us! sales @ clcannon.com
Search our brick...
Click the links below.